Mr. Claflin is the Head of Insurance at Fluid Truck, Inc. He is an accomplished alternative risk transfer and captive insurance professional with a lengthy resume of designing unique and customized risk financing arrangements for corporate parents’ specific goals and objectives. Special emphasis in captive insurance companies as the principal architect of numerous single-parent, group, health, association, and cell captives.
Honors and Awards
- Captive Professional of The Year at the 2016 US Captive Services Awards
- 2017 Outstanding Captive Insurance Company of the Year award at the Captive Insurance Companies Association’s international conference
- 2017 Risk All Stars, Risk and Insurance magazine
- Board of Directors of the Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA).
- 2020 ranked 10th in Captive Review magazine’s annual “Power 50”
- 2021 and again in 2022, Captive Review, one of the 20 most influential captive insurance owners in the captive insurance industry